How to turn on private mode in a chat?
Converge facilitates managers/ Supervisors to see chat between the agents/ RMs and their respective customers using Private Mode option.
Follow below steps to do so:
- Open URVA Connect app.
- Click on customer chat thread.
- Now click on lock icon on message bar.
- Now the chat will turn into private mode.
- Now you can tag your manager's/ colleague's name starting with @.
- Then you will get the list of users.
- Click on any name and then type the message.
- The message will be sent to manger.
- Now Manager can view the entire chat between RM and Customer .
- Open URL: feetport.app
- Login screen will appear, enter Org Code.
- After that, enter your Username and Password, then click Submit.
- Now you will be able to see home screen of URVA Connect
- Go to Conversations to view chats with customer.
- Click on any customer thread. The chat window will appear.
- Click on Lock icon beside the message bar.
- Now start typing name starting with @. You will get the list users.
- Start typing name and then choose from the list.
- Now start typing your message and then send.
- The message will be sent to tagged person with a lock icon.
- Now one can freely talk with the tagged person and the customer will not receive any of these messages.