Why does battery optimization require to be disabled?
Battery optimization settings helps conserve battery power which is why it is turned on by default in Android devices.
If Battery optimization is enabled for FeetPort, the app is restricted from detecting device location and many of the app’s functionality is lost as it is no longer allowed to function properly.
Steps to turn off the battery optimization:
- Go to device settings, under 'Battery' option.
- Turn off the 'Battery Saver' mode.
Disable battery optimization manually:
- Open the Settings your device
- Click on Battery & Performance.
- Tap on Battery usage
- Tap the more button on the action bar at the top right and choose Optimize battery usage.
- On the Optimize Battery Usage screen, choose All apps list from the drop-down to see all the apps on the device.
- Click on FeetPort from the list of apps and choose Don’t optimize and tap on DONE.
- . Exit Settings and open FeetPort application from device Menu.
- Login to FeetPort.
Check the video : Disable battery optimization